LIFELOCK™ HOME TITLE PROTECT
PROTECTION FOR YOUR MOST VALUABLE ASSET. YOUR HOME.
Fraudsters can forge your home title and then draw loans on your home’s equity.
Click here for offer details at bottom of page.*
Help keep your home title safer with LifeLock™ Home Title Protect.
MONITORING TO HELP YOU DETECT FRAUD
Receive notifications for changes in property ownership, a new lender is detected, a loan associated with your property was refinanced, or notice of default on your property.¶
U.S.-BASED IDENTITY RESTORATION SPECIALISTS
If you become a victim of home title fraud, we’ll provide a dedicated, Identity Restoration Specialist to work with until your case is closed.
24/7 LIVE MEMBER SUPPORT
Member Support & Services are available to answer your questions.
- Dedicated U.S-based Identity Restoration Specialist
- 24/7 Live Member Support
- Monitoring for unlimited properties where we find you have an ownership interest¶
See subscription details below*
See subscription details below*
- Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device, or complete enrollment to get protection. Special offer(s) may expire at any time at NortonLifeLock's discretion.
- By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription which will automatically renew.
- The price quoted today is valid for the offered introductory term. After that, your subscription will be billed at the applicable monthly or annual renewal price here. The price is subject to change, but we will always send you a notification email in advance.
- You can cancel your subscription here, or by contacting Member Services & Support for Cancellation at 844-488-4540. For more details, please visit the Refund Policy.
- Your subscription may include product, service and/or protection updates and features that may be added, modified or removed subject to the acceptance of the License and Services Agreement.
- The number of supported devices allowed under your plan are non-commercial household use only. If you have issues adding a device, please contact Member Services & Support for Device Set-up.
Additional Important Information
No one can prevent all cybercrime or prevent all identity theft.
¶ Home Title Monitoring feature includes your home, second home, rental home, or other properties where you have an ownership interest.
Ω In your state, the office that maintains real estate records could be known as a county recorder, registrar of deeds, clerk of the court, or some other government agency.
§ Certain homeowner's title insurance policies may cover situations where someone claims to have rights affecting your home's title because of forgery or impersonation.
Copyright © 2023 NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved.
NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Android, Google Chrome, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, LLC. Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Microsoft and the Window logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.